Our practice brings together a range of physiotherapy services, nutrition and dietetics, research and sporting team coverage in four clinics across Greater Western Sydney.
Origins of our Physiotherapy Clinics
Founded in Penrith in 1993, our practice has expanded over the past 20 years and now encompasses:
- extensive outpatient physiotherapy services at Blacktown, Norwest, Penrith and Westmead
- nutrition and dietetic services at Blacktown, Norwest, Penrith and Westmead
- inpatient physiotherapy services at Westmead Private Hospital
- a dedicated Clinical Research Institute, and
- sporting team physiotherapy services, including support of grass-roots suburban competitions through to NSW State and national representative teams.
From the beginning we have had a commitment to excellence in research and clinical practice. We are proud of our practice and the individual members of our team – their achievements, their expertise and their experiences.