Our team is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care to all patients of Westmead Private Hospital. We offer a comprehensive range of services including:
- pre-operative assessment and education
- pre and post-operative rehabilitation programs for patients having:
- arthroscopic and major orthopaedic surgery, including joint replacement
- spinal surgery
- cardiothoracic (heart and lung) surgery
- general, vascular and plastic surgery
- breast surgery
- postnatal physiotherapy
- neonatal orthopaedic physiotherapy
- in-hospital casting and splinting services
- vestibular rehabilitation
- women’s health and continence physiotherapy, and
- men’s health and continence physiotherapy
Our practice embraces a comprehensive approach to treatment, working with medical specialists, resident medical officers and nursing specialists in orthopaedic surgery, neurosurgery, cardiothoracic surgery and general surgical and medical fields to provide the very best in patient care.
Find out more about our Westmead Physiotherapy Inpatient Team.
Westmead Private Physiotherapy Services provides coverage 365 days a year to patients within Westmead Private Hospital. After-hours and emergency services are provided as-needed.
Health Fund Rebates
In the majority of cases, in-hospital physiotherapy is covered directly by your private health fund or insurer.
In the circumstance that you will receive a separate account from Westmead Private Physiotherapy Services, you will be informed of this prior to physiotherapy treatment where possible. All accounts can be settled by cheque, Mastercard, VISA or Eftpos. Our administrative team can be contacted on 02 4721 5788.
If you have any enquiries about our inpatient service please contact us.